Sunday, March 1, 2015

Lipstick Red

Lipstick Red

Fashion Art opened today and I was watching the clock til it did and immediately tp'd in to do some damage to my linden bank account. It's a really fun event and I love the artist based theme. The dress is from AnaMarkova based on Andy Warhol's lipstick prints. The print on the front and solid black back with red cut out sleeves really pops and it's so busy I didn't want to add to much to it and take away from the dress itself. I added a wonderful necklace I also picked up at Fashion Art from Kunglers based on Frida Khalo called Frida Forever some black tights, and some shoes I grabbed while I was at Fashion Art from DE Boutique, they have a color pack and essential pack, I got both! Topped it all off with my Lode Dark Fragrance hat, some modern earrings and my look was completed. I will blog some more things from the event, it's a lot of fun so go and get some wearable art!

Dress: AnaMarkova Warhol Lipstick Dress available at Fashion Art
Necklace: Kunglers Frida Forever in Black available at Fashion Art
Shoes: DE Boutique AW15 Juliette Heel the Essentials Pack available at Fashion Art
Tights: Izzie's Sheer Tights in Black
Earrings: Apple May Designs Moderno Earrings in Black
Hair: enVogue Inna from the Dark Grey Pack
Hat: Lode Dark Fragrance Hat in Red

No comments:

Post a Comment