Sunday, March 15, 2015

A Hint of Paris

A Hint of Paris

Exciting Sunday when two events open up for my shopping addiction! Liaison Collaborative and Kustom9 both opened their doors today and I got my wallet out and went to town, I will try to blog some more of the stuff I got this week, but forgive me if I am slow, RL is about to get crazy busy! For this outfit I am wearing some pieces from both the Liaison Collaborative and Kustom9. The "Paris" crop top (Liaison Collaborative) is a cute little tee with a lace overlay, the skirt, boots and rings are all from the Kustom9 event and are some of my new favorite purchases. I love the gemstone decoration on the boots that dresses them up for a more fashionable statement. I used my Maitreya mesh body for this, the stockings are an applier and the jewelry is from Mandala. The bow on my Lala hair from Truth added just the right touch for me and I ended up faving this outfit in my inventory!

Top: ANE Bon Voyage Paris Backless Top available at Liaison Collaborative
Jacket: Emery Lennox Over Shoulders Jacket in Pure
Skirt: Le Primitif Tie Me Up Long Skirt in Black available at Kustom9
Stockings: AviCandy Fishnet Stockings
Boots: .Khoi Hyeon Leather Army Boots in Black available at Kustom9
Rings: LUXE Vio Vital, Bar and Geometric Rings in Silver available at Kustom9
Necklace and Earrings: Mandala 777 in Black
Hair: TRUTH Lala in Red with Black Bow
Skin: Glam Affair Katra in Jamaica available at Skin Fair 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment