Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Biker's Choice Fair

Biker Fair copy

I am on spring break right now from school and it's given me more time to shop and blog which I am enjoying a great deal. I have been checking out events and stores that are not on my usual radar because I have found you can find all kinds of fashionable goodies even outside you normal comfort zone of style. I went to the Biker's Choice Fair and found some things I just loved! This is the Spirit Store Leather Catwa jumpsuit that I paired with what else..Catwa Rocker Hair! I loved the non shiny leather with subtle gold stud detailing. My feet needed some kick ass boots to match my outfit and hair so I grabbed some Glamistry boots off the marketplace, Swallow studded ring, erratic leather and chain bracelet and Pomposity choker I think I can start to get into Biker Chic!

Jumpsuit: Spirit Store Catwa Leather Jumpsuit at Biker's Choice Fair
Boots: Glamistry Nemesia Ankle Boots in Black
Hair: Catwa Hair RockStar from the Dark Naturals Pack at Biker's Choice Fair
Earrings: Erratic Studded Earrings in Black
Bracelet: Erratic Leather and Chain Bracelet in Black
Ring: Swallow Gift Ring Studs in Gold
EyeShadow: Tuli Nemesis Eyeshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment