Saturday, August 25, 2012

A Little Blue


A little touch of blue with some brown, one of my favorite combinations. My friend Kallisto Destiny, already a superbly talented photographer has started a boutique line of mesh fashion and I am in love with what she has come up with, this vest is one of my favorite items of her DRIFT line of fashions and I know I will be wearing this a lot, I have paired it here with my favorite trousers from CELOE but I know I will also be wearing it with a pencil skirt in the future. The touch of blue keeps things from becoming too plain and lends itself perfectly to my MANDALA accessories. The EMO-TIONS hair, one of my newer favorites along with my MON TISSUE openwork wedges which I wish I had in my RL closet! Love this outfit, and I am going to have a hard time taking it off!

Top: DRIFT - CosmoVest BlueSteel 
Pants: CELOE Lolong Trousers Iroko
Shoes: MON TISSU Openwork Wedges in Brown
Ring: MANDALA Anuttra Ring Set/Earth Metal in Blue
Bracelet: MANDALA Takara Bangle Set in Rich Blue
Earrings: MANDALA Chara Chara in Navy
Hair: EMO-TIONS Deidre in Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment