Friday, August 3, 2012

Vintage Fair 2012 Bombshell


Are you excited about the opening of Vintage Fair 2012 yet? I sure hope so, there are so many incredible things that I can't share enough! Check out this sexy look from Zibska and Vanity Hair! The leopard print high-waist swimsuit from Zibska was perfect to pair with my Vanity Hair appropriately called "Bombshell", both were created for Vintage Fair. This is a fun look, with a pretty red lipstick and matching nails, my N-Core shoes, I am a 60's beach blanket bingo starlet waiting for her close-up! Artilleri is also taking part and this great sun-lounger and the sunglasses are both available at the Fair and the main Artilleri store. Ok, I am going back to enjoying my time on the beach and sipping my lemonade while I look all 60's fabulous! Now go, get to the Vintage Fair and enjoy!!

Swimsuit: Zibska Donna at Vintage Fair 2012
Hair: Vanity Hair Bombshell in Vainilla at Vintage Fair 2012
Sunglasses: Artilleri Greta in Black available at Vintage Fair 2012
Chair: Artilleri Sun Lounger in Black available at Vintage Fair
Shoes: N-Core Chic in Noir Intense
Nails: Sexy Mama Red Manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment