Saturday, April 28, 2012

Venezia


I stated in my previous post that I picked up a few things at Wildchild & Muse one of them was this colorful outfit called Venezia. I love the bright colors, you really can't feel gloomy in this dress, it is open on the front to reveal cerise capri pants along with a matching bow to highlight the skirt. The outfit comes with the neckpiece and also armbands that I did not wear in this photo. Paired with Finesmith earrings, Chop Zuey rings, Maitreya shoes that were the perfect color, I was set to take on the world in a colorful way!

Dress with Neckpiece: Wildchild & Muse Venezia Dress 
Shoes: Maitreya Maitreya Gold Shanti in Cerise
Ring: Chop Zuey Baudelaire
Earrings: Finesmith Mohar Pekan
Hair: Baiastice Invasion

1 comment:

  1. I love you spin on this one as well. It's a genuine joy to see my designs modelled & photographed so beautifully. Again, my thanks :)

    ReplyDelete