Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wildchild and Muse


I went shopping today, I have a weakness for gowns, funny thing is I don't get to wear them that often as I am such a hermit I don't get out much for something that requires an evening gown, regardless I do LOVE a great gown, this WILDCHILD & MUSE gown I instantly fell in love with, the plaid is reminiscent of a scottish plaid, but the swirling discs have sort of a art deco feel so I pulled from that and paired it with DONNA FLORA Deco jewelry set in black, updo for the hair and viola! I am ready to go....where I am not sure, I will have to search for an event, but even if I just end up sitting around my house in this I will feel like all eyes would be on me!

Dress: WILDCHILD AND MUSE McLaren Dress
Jewelry: DONNA FLORA Deco set in Black

Hair: BAIASTICE Sami in black 

1 comment: