Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cold Logic Love


I admit I am a huge fan of some of the new mesh clothing, even though some things just never seem to work for me in them, namely boots and capris as my calves always are not aligned with them and I would have to create stick legs for them to work but the dresses, skirts and tops are some of my favorites, COLD LOGIC has so many things I just love and this recent dress, Vergara is one of them.  I felt good the moment I put it on, added my LAGO jewelry and LELUTKA Audrey hat and I knew I felt just like a lady who lunches, now to round up some more ladies and we can go impress all the businessmen on their lunch breaks!


Dress: COLD LOGIC Vergara Black/White
Hat: LELUTKA Audrey in Black
Sunglasses: ARTILLERI Marla glasses in Black
Necklace: LAGYO Jacek
Earrings: LAGYO Jacek
Bangles: FRI.DAY Loop Jewelry in White (edited to add Black)
Shoes: N-CORE Etoile in Black
Hair: LOQ Hair attachement for hats in Auburn

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! This is soooo beautiful! You just come up with the best outfits. You always look so perfect!

    ReplyDelete