Saturday, May 12, 2012

Enigma Dress & oOo Poses


I had the privilege of receiving the oOo poses made for the Culture Shock event and I have to tell you, if you have not got them yet.....GO GET THEM! I shot so many variations of this outfit with those poses and I had a really hard time picking which one to process and edit because I LOVED all the poses! I am so very addicted to poses and there isn't anything at oOo I don't like. The dress I am wearing is another Wildchild & Muse dress called Enigma in Blue Butterfly that I had great fun styling, I had been just waiting for something I could put with this Lode Parrot hat and the pop of yellow with the blue just made me smile. I am a Chop Zuey addict and it almost never fails I can always find something that works with an outfit there. N-Core Cherie booties in blue and Mon Tissu yellow tights and I am a bright and happy girl!

Pose: oOo Pose for Culture Shock Revolution Six
Dress: Wildchild & Muse Blue Butterfly
Hat: Lode Blue Parrot
Jewelry: Chop Zuey Sp Oubliette BluCab Set
Tights: Mon Tissu Yellow
Shoes: N-Core Cherie in Sea
EyeShadow: Elymode Spring Mix in Sunset
Skin and Lips: Glam Affair Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment