Sunday, February 5, 2012

In The Pink


Every once in awhile I have the urge to get all girly and pink, now this is not unusual for most girls but my go to color for most EVERYTHING is black. I don't know why I am not depressed but I love black, so when I received this Noitte Tulle Pink Set from VERO MODERO, I really was wondering if I would like it or not. I have to admit I was ready to be not overly excited but once I had it on, the texture of the top, the airiness of the tulle and the slim pink pants had me changing my tune. I pulled out VANITY'S Tiffany hair and some of my favorite DONNA FLORA jewelry and I felt very pretty in pink!

Top and Pants: VERO MODERO / NOITTA TULLE PINK SET
Earrings: DONNA FLORA Amalia 
Ring: DONNA FLORA ZsaZsa Leo Pink
Hair: VANITY TIffany in Auburn

No comments:

Post a Comment