Friday, February 10, 2012

Be My Valentine



I received the VERO MODERO Cigdem set in red the other day and had a moment of feeling overwhelmed with the color red but it IS February and that is the month of Valentines and there is red everywhere so I thought I would put it on and see where it lead me. So thinking sexy valentine with attitude I immediately went into my shoe closet and pulled out my N-CORE Poison heels in rouge and my new MANDALA Milky Way set in red and it's not a lot of items, only three designers but I loved the look, I had to choose some hair and I didn't want to go long and flow-y so one of my go to's for hair with attitude is KMADD, the Erin hair worked great and I was ready to to not ask but tell someone to "Be My Valentine!"


Outfit: VERO MODERO Cigdem Set in Red
Shoes: N-CORE Poison in Rouge
Jewely: MANDALA Milky Way Jewelry Set in Red
Hair: KMADD Erin in Dark Brown
Pose: LOSTANGELINDUSTRIES Futuristic Chair

No comments:

Post a Comment