Thursday, February 16, 2012

Festival of Sin Preview



The Festival of Sin opens this weekend and it's NOT to be missed! I wandered about during the bloggers preview and there are so many great items from the participating creators I could blog for weeks the items that I found there. I am starting with this MIAMAI dress created for the event called Lyssa, it comes with a skin, makeup and the fabulous dress, talk about a total look! I added one of the AMACCI hairs that were created for the event, this one is called "Bloom" and I know I will be using it again, love it. The photo you see was shot in a very cool Skybox also for the event from P&T. Seriously put this event on your to do list this weekend, there are wonderful items to add to your inventory, I am always excited to see where SL designers go with a theme and Festival of Sin does not disappoint, the quality and creativity that has been put into this event by everyone involved is worth your time and lindens! I hope to see you there!

Festival of Sin




Hair: Amacci Hair Bloom in Jet Black for Festival of Sin
Outfit: MIAMAI Lyssa for Festival of Sin
Makeup: MIAMAI Lyssa for Festival of Sin
Shot in P&T Lazybum Skybox created for Festival of Sin
Pose by VICE poses "What's for Dinner"

No comments:

Post a Comment