Friday, January 27, 2012

Hard Hearted

OK so I am not a over the top, candy and flowers kind of Valentine girl. It doesn't mean I don't appreciate being reminded how much someone cares about me, it just means I don't need a day set aside for it and cliche'd gifts of romance reigning down on me. So my Valentine outfit, not your typical romantic fare but hey there is a heart involved. I am drawn to anything black and it is the most prevalent color in my wardrobe. This outfit I had been playing around with and wear it often, so it dawned on me to actually blog it, so here it is, black and hearts, now I am off to work on something special for someone I care deeply for, see I am not completely hard hearted! ;-)

Hair: Baiastice-Invasion hair attachment (and Baiastice hair base) in Red 
Tee: ::TDS:: Love Story Tee
Belt: [Gos] Cinch-Belt in Black
Bracelet on Left: -RYCA- WRP Gold 
Bracelet on Right: erratic / cuffs / gold
Necklace -RYCA-CHOKER-EVE GOLD 
Earrings: Donna Flora NAHUA gold 
Ring: LaGyo_Atratus ring gold 
Shoes: N-core CHANCE "Noir Intense"
Pants: R.icielli - GERMANOTTA highwaistpants /black
Jacket: The Boutique - Seam Detail Lambskin Jacket - Black

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Sydney, I love your style, not too gawdy but not too quiet either, just right!

    ReplyDelete