Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tuli's Hope


In a previous post I mentioned how much I love Tuli's new skin called Hope. Not that I need more reason to love this skin but rumor is there will be lots of make up choices and I got a sneak peek at a few and all I can say is WOW! I won't give it all away as these are Tuli's skins and I don't want to take advantage of her letting me sneak a peek but they are so drop dead gorgeous I have to share at least one, so I have chosen "Sultry" and boy is it! This one is gonna make the boys drool ladies! You will be fighting them off with a stick wearing this one! Seriously, Tuli's talent can not be questioned and she has given us a masterpiece as far as I am concerned. I am counting the days until the full release and if you want a great skin to add to your inventory I suggest join her group, for your own sneak peek and tp into Journey the moment they are available!

No comments:

Post a Comment