Friday, May 29, 2009

Sassy



Today I am feeling a bit sassy and chose to dress the part. Those who know me know I am not hardcore anything and it's usually laughable if I try to be tough as nails, it's just not me. I do however sometimes like dressing a bit sassy and flirty just to step outside the box of my normal "nice girl" persona. This outfit is not all that hardcore and it's pretty mainstream by SL standards but I do like it has a little attitude, the top comes in a sheer option also. The skirt I love it's short and has a very lowrise and well WWI plainly has sexy things, I know because Neko loves when I shop there, lol! The Scribble socks are one of my fav accessories and the Maitreya boots are old standards but a good shoe is a good shoe and worth having in your inventory. Short sassy hair from Teketeku another of my favs and a simple necklace and bracelet round out the look. Now if Neko would just log then I could practice my flirting! ;-)

SKIRT: WWI Jean Skirt (Black) $250L
TOP: Luck Inc. Sharkattack Top (Black) $100L
NECKLACE: (Shiny Things) Zeya Necklace black $150L
BRACELET: :Sey Black Leather Bangle $150L
SOCKS: ~Scribble~ Slouchy Socks (Black) $150L
SHOES: Maitreya - Desert Boots Black (female) $425L
HAIR: =Tekuteku =Stroll (Black 2) $220L
SKIN: TULI Hope Blush (coming soon)
POSE: [LAP] Barbie9 $50L


No comments:

Post a Comment