Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dotty




As I was scrolling through the feed this week, I noticed the **en Svale** ~ Summer Dress (Flower) and of course had to tp over there to check it out, I immediately bought it, but I picked up the navy one too,**en Svale** ~ Summer Dress (Dot). I had plans for it! I knew it could look a little too matronly if not careful so I took the top and paired it with *COCO* ankle pants in white (I am not wearing the belt and pockets). I wanted a dressed up summer feel to it and added a pair of open toe heels, Maitreya's Enchant heels in white and for the jewelry I went for the classics; Muse pearls. while I am at it I have to tell you my opinon of the skin you will see me wearing. Normally I wear Tuli's Elizabeth skin as it was made with me in mind (thank you so much Tuli!) and I have played in her other skins occasinally but Elizabeth was a "fit". Tuli just recently introduced Hope to her group and OMG! it's a "fit" for me! OK Elizabeth II is in the works but until then Hope and I will be getting along perfectly. I just love this skin and if you have not had a chance to try it, I strongly suggest you pay the $250L and join her group, the lovely, talented, gracious and very generous Tuli makes it worth every cent. The hair I am sure everyone is sick of seeing but you know we love it anyway is Maitreya's Piper II. So today my mood was a bit dressed up, tomorrow maybe not so much, but I will update as the mood hits and who knows, tomorrow I could feel a bit cyber glam, or maybe fairy-ish, or maybe just lounging in jeans and sneaks?


Top: **en Svale** ~ Summer Dress (Navy) $190L

Pants: *COCO* Anklepants (White) $250L

Shoes: Maitreya Enchant (White) $250L

Necklace: Muse Celine Pearl Necklace (white pearl/crystal/gold) $450L

Bracelet: Muse Claris White Pearl & Diamond bracelet in Gold $200L

Skin: TULI Hope Dark Tan Natural Makeup (Group Gift)

Hair: Maitreya Piper II $200L

1 comment:

  1. You are so stylish and graceful <3
    Good to see you blogging!

    ReplyDelete