Sunday, May 31, 2009

<3 Red


So I have become addicted to Looklet.com and it's really cool, one thing I have noticed that once I create an outfit there I want to immediately run to SL and see if I can recreate it inworld. Today I created a dress up/down look. This is one of my favorites, the jeans and mini dress, toss on a basic black jacket and sexy stilettos and ruby necklace to continue the theme of red. I am madly in love with the hair and will have a hard time changing it! This outfit just screams sexy/cool to me.


DRESS: Armidi Gisaci Satin Mini Dress Rouge $375L
JEANS: Armidi Limited Grace Jeans Chic $250L
JACKET: *COCO* Black Jacket & White Shirt $380L
SHOES: Telsa *Natasha* -Black- Pointy Shiny Patent Stiletto Heeled Pumps $359L
HAIR: .:.Foam!.:. - The Floe l Brown A $250L
NECKLACE: ~flirt~ Tiffany Pendant:PLATINUM/RUBY $1000L
SKIN: TULI Hope Natural (coming soon!)
POSE: [LAP] Doin Right $50L

No comments:

Post a Comment