Wednesday, January 18, 2012

LE.LOOK! January Style Challenge

Seems like lately I have been doing a lot of photographing others for contests and decided to take a few moments to do my own. This is for the LE.LOOK style challenge. The point of the challenge is to visit the LE.LOOK shopping sim and put together an outfit with items from the shops there. I wandered about and found myself in LADIES WHO LUNCH and the tuxedo jumpsuit was a great base to build on, darted next door to NEMESIS and found the skirt, and IZZIE's  had my socks, I was well on my way, not wanting to go all black LEEZU! had the Arabesque shirt in black and white that I could use as a jacket, a quick trip through the accessories and hair and I had my ZAARA bobble ring, SIGMA necklace, MAITREYA hair and then on to NX-NARDCOTIX for shoes and the final touch, AL VULO! for a skin, I love the look, lets hope the judges do too!

Hair: Maitreya Joy - Coffee
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LE%20LOOK/132/251/29
Necklace: SIGMA Jewels/ Anne necklace (silver)
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LE%20LOOK/131/17/29
Jacket: [LeeZu!] Arabesque Blouse /black
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LE%20LOOK/134/167/21
Shirt: [LWL] Tuxedo Jumpsuit (white)
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LE%20LOOK/247/174/29
Skirt: - Nemesis - Daily skirt black
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LE%20LOOK/251/121/31
Socks: Izzie's - Garter Socks White
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LE%20LOOK/253/131/31
Shoes: NX-Nardcotix Gloria Wedge Black
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LE%20LOOK/110/219/29
Ring: Zaara : Kashiti bobble ring *onyx*
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LE%20LOOK/102/2/29
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ miha ] - [ natural bronze ]
maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LE%20LOOK/134/204/29

No comments:

Post a Comment