Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Tropical Nights



Day two of summer break, I am on a roll, two posts in two days! I popped into the FashionArt event, picked up a few things but my favorite was this gown from Snowpaws. I love the vintage feel to this gown, the lightness of the chiffon ruffles and the bright color. I know my last post included Lazuri jewelry and you'd think I was a spokes person for Lazuri, but it's kinda of my go to when I can't find fancy jewels at Chop Zuey. Plus I LOVE all the choices in my Lazuri jewels, changing colors and combinations make me so very happy. I know I can get the perfect match for an outfit. The hair is from Amacci, I use to shop there a lot then of course I get distracted by other designers but when I go into the Amacci shop I always find something I like, I will start checking in more frequently for my hair needs! I love this look for a formal summer event. FashionArt closes soon so if you haven't been head over and shop to your hearts content.

DRESS: Snowpaws Vivale Gown in Watercolor from FashionArt Event.
JEWELRY: Lazuri Esme Collection
HAIR: Amacci Estra with the flowers
SHOES: Gos Boutique Isabella in Samba    

No comments:

Post a Comment