Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Cafe Day

School is out for the summer and I have more free time so I thought I would get back to blogging now that I can manage it time wise. First post for the summer is from my visit to Cheeky Tiramisu Cafe where I perused the baked goods and ordered cafe au lait. I really like this outfit, elegant but not too dressy for a day of shopping or sipping a drink on the patio. The dress comes in several color combinations and I like it enough I may have to head back and get another! Lucia at Swallow, so very very nice, I purchased the sunglasses and had a problem and she helped me out right away and was so very kind to share the clutch and earring with me, so I want to say here also thank you to her. Good service makes for a committed customer and I am definitely one! Thank you Lucia! I was able to find shoes at JD and I have to say I am very happy with them and the feet, I own most every pair of feet created and these are up there with my favorites! Lazuri necklace and bracelets, well you can't really go wrong with anything from Luzari and I love my Truth side ponytail for classy casual. If you want to visit the cafe here is the slurl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WatchTower/206/67/33

DRESS: AKERUKA Tunic 2 Dress
SHOES: JD Coco shoes Tangerine
FEET: JD MyFeet-Tip Toe
JEWELRY: Lazuri Kaya Necklace 1, Bracelet and Ring
EARRINGS:Swallow Lion Earrings
CLUTCH: Swallow Lion Clutch Strange Colors
SUNGLASSES: Swallow Lion Shades Strange Colors
HAIR: TRUTH Dove-Gingers

No comments:

Post a Comment