Sunday, December 25, 2011

The New Years Eve Decisions



It's Christmas Day, all the packages have been unwrapped and the stockings emptied out, and my mind was wandering to New Years Eve. What's a girl to wear? I am sure I will go through many many dresses for the search to find that one that will be perfect for me, but this dress...MY PRECIOUS by Agnes Finney Hebe Feather Dress with my CHOP ZUEY 12 Days of Christmas I am Shiva Earrings and ZURI'S Symphony Crystal Elite bracelet is most definitely in the running. I will keep you updated on what I find between now and New Years Eve and if this beauty is the final choice! Happy Holidays to everyone and a Happy New Year!


DRESS: My Precious by Agnes Finney Hebe Feather Dress in Black
EARRINGS: Chop Zuey 12 Days of Christmas Gift I am Shiva Gauri
BRACELET: Zuri's Symphony Crystal Elite

No comments:

Post a Comment