Friday, December 16, 2011

Fashion Teller Contest



I did this shot to enter the Fashion Teller Contest the theme "Crime Noir". High fashion meets film noir. I used my VERO MODERO Nisrene Metro Jacket paired it with the MON TISSU partial mesh pencil skirt, the shoes are ARMONY Suede Pumps and topped it off with [AL] Mystery Elegant Over-sized Hat. The revolver I bought under the table, with the serial numbers filed off as to be untraceable, and of course I am wearing gloves MIAMAI prim gloves to be precise as to not leave any fingerprints. I think I am ready to waltz into any handsome detective's office and plead for assistance, we all know I am innocent.

Coat: VERO MODERO Nisrene Metro Jacket
Skirt: MON TISSU partial mesh pencil skirt
Gloves: MIAMAI prim gloves Femme
Hat:  [AL] Mystery Elegant Over-sized Hat
Shoes:  ARMONY Suede Pumps


No comments:

Post a Comment