Friday, April 10, 2015

Color Me Silver!

CMP Silver 2

I am loving the silver round of the Color Me Project! Such cuteness abounds! The VG shoes this round are just fabulous, three exclusive style to CMP, and these Monaco flats are precious! I paired them with #187# glitter pants and the Orsini Red Boho blouse both at CMP. You really need to just stop reading and tp there, I will wait.....back? OK. Lots of goodies I hope you now have tons of great silver items. Now for the rest of this look, Mandala Polly jewelry, Catwa Anna pony tail and a sexy little pose on a pose cube from LostAngel Industries. I think I need to find a party somewhere to go to! Be back later! :D

Top: Orsini Red Shining in Your Eyes Blouse in Silver available at CMP
Pants: #187# Glitter Silver Pants available at CMP
Shoes: VG Monaco Silver Sparkles available at CMP
Jewelry: Mandala Polly in White
Hair: CATWA Anna in Red
Cube: LostAngel Industries Modern Photo Prop Puffs in Grey on Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment