Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A Weekday in the Park


Another dress I just fell in love with at the June round of Fameshed. I have always been a little addicted to anything from COCO and this dress is no exception, It is really versatile, can be dressed up or down, I chose dressed up today for a walk in the park but I may try to show you a dressed down version later. The floppy hat to shade my nose so it doesn't freckle, N-Core peep toes, lady like gloves and a clutch and I am ready to go as soon as I add my Chop Zuey statement jewelry!

Dress: COCO PeplumBlouse (with skirt) in White at Fameshed
Hat: IAF Black and White Floppy Hat
Gloves: (epia) Leather Gloves in White
Shoes: N-Core Chloe in White
Clutch: Mutresse Muci Clutch
Jewelry: Chop Zuey Night Mystery Earrings and Necklace
Hair: Paper Couture Slick Parted Hair Bun in Red

No comments:

Post a Comment